Friday, October 2, 2009

Final Call.


Packing for me is a week long affair. A habit learned from my Dad - who likely had his case packed last week. The difficulty in packing as a parent is the unpacking that the kids and the baby, in particular, like to do.

Watching the baby run down the hall with something I have just washed, folded and packed was cute for the first time. Actually no it wasn't. Cute as she is, with her little diaper swagger and gleeful giggle - I really wasn't amused. Queen Victoria's got nothing on me.

It's just so endless. I have to make lists to make sure I don't forget something vital. Then I have to squeeze it all in to our cases - I am supposed to be leaving room for purchases. I'm thinking one of our purchases will be another case....
I try not to think about the fact that I will be doing it all in reverse in just seven days.

I think that Canada is one of the world's best and most civilized countries. I will have internet access the entire trip so I hope to keep up my posts while we're there. I might treat myself to a little vacation but I hope to see you all here in a few days.
Don't forget the archives if you have Myth withdrawal!
Wish me travel ease.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from SITS just in time to wish you a happy and safe trip to my Country!! Where are you going exactly?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment.