Thursday, January 27, 2011

Making It Fun.

I'm feeling better. I'm out of pain. It's like a fog lifted.
I have more energy. I'm not sad.

Suddenly my two year old is delicious again.
She is making me laugh with her crazy antics, I love her sweetness and kisses.
I miss her when I'm not with her.

The seven year old is delightful, silly and loving.
She and I have long chats about everything from evolution to Barbie.

It is such a relief to want to be a full time mom again.
To be enjoying it.

Then someone sent me these:








So beautiful. So funny and creative. So cute.

I had one of those lightbulb moments.
Being a mom is about joy. It's about having fun.
It's about making it fun.

I had forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. Well, friend, as you know, it ain't always so, or easy! But I'm so glad you're feeling better. Me too. Yay! And thanks for sharing these pictures - they sure made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! Love Amelie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment.