Thursday, May 27, 2010

Goop!


I have evangelical tendencies. This time they are justified.
I have discovered Goop.
All Good Goop
that is.
Every house should have a jar.

It heals diaper rash overnight. It soothes bites, cuts and rashes.
It smells good.
When the seven year old split her head open Goop was applied.
She healed up in no time.

But wait - there's more!
(This is like a commercial or something.)
The makers of Goop make the world's BEST Lip Balm.
They also make a spray that soothes even the worst breast feeders neck and you KNOW how nasty that is.
If you don't actually KNOW you can surely imagine.

Then there's the sunblock....

Why do I love this company?

Their products are organic and petroleum free.
It feels really good to apply these products to your kids precious skin.
It feels really good to apply them to MY skin.

I hope you'll check out their website.
They are offering a hefty 25% off all orders thru May.

If you don't want to take my word for it - Jordan Romero, the youngest person ever to climb Everest had a tub of Goop with him!

Curious? Go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.