Thursday, December 22, 2011



On the first day of Christmas my children gave to me a wish list of worrying length.

On the second day of Christmas my children gave to me two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the third day of Christmas my children gave to me three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the fourth day of Christmas my children gave to me four meals half eaten, three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the fifth day of Christmas my children gave to me five golden moments, four meals half eaten, three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the sixth day of Christmas my children gave to me six requests for candy, five golden moments, four meals half eaten, three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the seventh day of Christmas my children gave to me seven hugs and kisses, six requests for candy, five golden moments, four meals half eaten, three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the eighth day of Christmas my children gave to me eight total meltdowns, seven hugs and kisses, six requests for candy, five golden moments, four meals half eaten, three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the ninth day of Christmas my children gave to me nine different headaches, eight total meltdowns, seven hugs and kisses, six requests for candy, five golden moments, four meals half eaten, three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the tenth day of Christmas my children gave to me ten sugar cookies, nine different headaches, eight total meltdowns, seven hugs and kisses, six requests for candy, five golden moments, four meals half eaten, three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my children gave to me, eleven reasons to sell them, ten sugar cookies, nine different headaches, eight total meltdowns, seven hugs and kisses, six requests for candy, five golden moments, four meals half eaten, three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my children gave to me, twelve homemade presents, eleven reasons to sell them, ten sugar cookies, nine different headaches, eight total meltdowns, seven hugs and kisses, six requests for candy, five - golden -moments (bah rum pum pum!) four meals half eaten, three stinky lunch packs, two loads of laundry and a wish list of worrying length.


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.