Thursday, August 20, 2009

S'more!


S'more laundry. S'more packing. S'more food shopping, cooking and packaging.
S'more driving.
S'more lugging, pitching and unpacking.

S'more fire building, cork popping and S'more ingestion.

I LOVE CAMPING!

We are off for a walk (sleep and pee) in the woods.
It's really my favorite thing to do but I'm thinking that some enterprising young boy scouts could make a fortune loitering at camp sites and setting up camp for a fee.

I will regale you all with our adventures when we return.

In the meantime, thanks for reading - I just rolled over 10,000 hits which feels like a milestone. If you miss me while I'm gone - there's always the archives...

4 comments:

  1. Do we really want to do this? Wouldn't a nice hotel room somewhere with snacks and little bottles of gin be a little more relaxing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just give me S'MORES. Those things are awesome. Tried to make some in the oven...but it wasn't the same!

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be my kids British genes kicking in, but we made S'mores while in Montana and all 3 of them hated them :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment.